Bright Ideas Burlington is now available as a podcast. Each episode will feature members of the BED team talking about ways you can save energy, save money, and save time. Subscribe through Stitcher, Spotify, iTunes, or just search for "Bright Ideas Burlington" in your podcast app.
- Encourages Community to Reduce Energy Usage from 6:00-8:00pm
- Tour Burlington energy-efficient homes on Saturday, October 7.
- Community Proved Readiness for Upcoming Peak Days; Humane Society Awarded $1,000
- Encourages Community to Reduce Energy Usage from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Creates Easy-to-Use Web Tool and Partners with Solar Vendors to Help…
- Burlington Electric Partners with Freedom Nissan to Offer $10,000 Rebate on New 2017…Partnership Will Serve as Important Component of Net Zero Energy Strategy, Help…Encourages Community to Reduce Energy Usage on Hottest Summer Days to Gain “…Program Addition Will Help Meet Renewable Energy GoalsEfficiency Vermont, Burlington Electric, and North Avenue Co-op partner to…Program Will Serve as Important Component of Net Zero Energy Strategy, Help…Pilot program seeks 10 volunteers.Praises Lineworkers’ Hard Work, Dedication, Courage, and Talent