Customer Service: (802) 865-7300   Monday-Friday 8am-5pm


العربية | Burmese | Français | Nepali | Af-Soomaali | Tiếng Việt

What should you do if you receive an interruption notice?

After 30 days, your account becomes overdue, and you may receive a red interruption notice indicating that your service will be shut off during a specific range of dates, unless you have paid your bill by then, or made arrangements with us to pay.

If you receive an interruption notice and are unable to pay, please call our Customer Care Team at 802.865.7300. We want to help you prevent a service interruption.

What should you do if you are unable to pay your bill?

If you are unable to pay your bill, please call our Customer Care Team at 802.865.7300.

Our Customer Care Representatives would be glad to help you set up a payment arrangement to keep your service connected.

Our Customer Care Representatives also can help you set up a budget payment plan for future bills. The budget payment plan allows customers to pay the same amount each month over a 12 month period. This plan can help our customers avoid receiving interruption notices due to the bill amount remaining the same every month.

What if I am unable to pay my heating bill during the winter?

If you need help paying your heating or electric bills during the cold winter months, you may apply for assistance from these agencies: 

  • Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO)/Community Action for the WARMTH or Crisis Fuel Programs: 802.863.6248
  • Age Well (for customers over 60 years of age): 802.865.0360
  • Department of Social Welfare (for the Home Energy Assistance Program): 800.479.6151

When should I call the Customer Care team?

If you have questions about your bill, please call our Customer Care Representatives at 802.865.7300. We would be happy to help you with any billing questions.

Our goal is to deliver exceptional customer care. Thank you very much!